Student Bus Service (2021-22)
Allo Transport SAL
Parents who wish to enroll their child(ren) in the bus service for 2021-22 are kindly requested to read the terms and conditions, and fill out the Online Registration Form below.
For a change of address request, complaints, or any other inquiries about the bus services, please call Mr. Jean Fachkha (01-762641 - 03-377466), or Mrs. Soha Houry (01-762651), or Mr. Reslan Atallah (01-762640 - 03-090929). You may also contact us via e-mail at ACSBuses@acs.edu.lb.
Terms and Conditions
- All students will be at school before 8:00 am. Pre-School students will leave school at 1:35 pm. Elementary, Middle, and High School students will leave school at 3:35 pm. There is no bus service after the mentioned hours.
- Students must wait for the bus at the specified pick-up point 5 minutes before pick-up time.
- Buses will remain outside apartment buildings. They will enter neither building parking nor alleyways with no through roads. Bus monitors are not authorized to leave the bus in order to use the building interphone.
- No adult or friend is allowed to accompany the student on board. Seats are assigned by the bus monitor.
- Students on board must follow instructions at all times. No shouting, fighting, vulgar language, drinking (except for water), eating, smoking, running, or playing on the bus is permitted.
- Students must keep limbs and head inside the bus at all times, and keep the seat belts on.
- Any damage to the bus, caused by a student, especially a seat fabric, will be reported to parents who will be responsible for repair costs. School management will also be notified.
- All misbehavior by students will be reported to ACS management. Repeated offenses will exclude the student from riding the bus without any refund.
- The bus fee is due in 4 installments. Payment should be as below:
- ALLO Bus registration is open till the end of July 2021.
- The first payment should be paid upon completing the bus registration form on the ACS Website.
- The second payment is due by the end of September 2021.
- The third payment is due by the end of January 2022.
- The fourth payment is due by the end of March 2022.
- Payment should be made in USD CASH ONLY or as a deposit in USD on Allo Transport's Fresh Dollar Account Number at the bank details mentioned below.
Allo Transport Account Info:
Bank Name: Credit Libanais SAL
Ashrafieh - Sausalito Bldg - Zahret El Ihsan Street, Beirut - Lebanon
Account Number: 0011-245455-033 USD
IBAN: LB91 0053 001R USDO 0112 4545 5033
- The below rates are fixed for the academic year. Any modification will be communicated in advance.
- Failure to register and/or pay the required transportation fees on time will result in delay or cancellation of transportation services.
- After using the bus service for two weeks, no refund is made for the first payment.
- In case we do not have at least 10 riders to certain areas (Line C - Jiyeh, Rmayli, Awkar, Antelias and Mansourieh), we reserve the right to cancel the service with a full refund.
Our Allo Bus teams are following COVID-19 procedures: students’ thermometer control before picking up the bus, taking into consideration the safety measures, and social distancing inside the bus with a capacity of 50%. Sitting on separated seats, respecting the social distancing measures in addition to interior sterilization for all buses on a daily basis.
We reserve the right to make further changes to the Terms and Conditions with the agreement of ACS management.
Lines & Fees
Lines Available - Round Trip
Achrafieh, Mina El-Hosn, Ras El-Nabee, Mazraa, Ramlet El-Baida, Verdun, Hamra, Rawsheh, Bir Hassan, Jnah, Forn El-Chibak, Sin El-Fil and Chiyah
Mansourieh, Hazmieh, Jal El-Dib, Antelias, Jdaideh, Baabda and Lwaizeh
Dawha, Jiyeh, Rmayli, Awkar and Rabieh
* One-way service is 75% of the two-way price.