The 2022 ACS Alumni Association Reunion is scheduled for August 4-7 at the Lord Baltimore Hotel in Baltimore, MD, and is open to anyone who attended, were faculty/staff, parents, or friends of the school. It is being planned by a group of dedicated alumni with the intention of providing those in attendance an opportunity to reconnect with classmates, faculty, and friends from this special time in their lives. Many of us identify as “Third Culture Kids”, growing up in truly unique circumstances with ACS filling the central or integral part of that experience. Those who attend the triennial reunions have the opportunity to connect with others who share similar stories in their lives; old friendships are strengthened, and new ones are forged from this common experience. Information about the reunion can be found at this link.
The Committee has secured an amazingly reasonable price of $149/night for rooms at this historic hotel and is working to develop a schedule of activities to complement the goals. The price of $190 for “Early Bird” registration covers the cost of a Thursday evening reception with cash bar, a Friday Fun Event, and the Saturday banquet with its dinner with dancing along with other incidental activities. This represents a small increase from the reunions of 2016 and 2019 gatherings in Boston and Salt Lake City, shedding light on the work being done to keep costs down while providing the best experience possible.
At the same time, the Committee recognizes that there are many who, despite their desire to attend, feel that their life situations make these costs prohibitive. To assist, the Committee will be setting up an Attendance Support Fund to help offset the costs associated with travel, stay, or registration. Those generous alumni who can help offset the expense of others are invited to donate and help get others to the Reunion. Those who need help or are looking for a roommate to offset the hotel costs are invited to contact the Support Subcommittee.
If ACS holds a special place in your heart and your personal history, we hope you will join us in Baltimore this coming August and look forward to seeing your name on the registration list.
- This does not include hotel room reservations.
- Includes the Friday Fun Night, AA / ACS General Meeting, Saturday Banquet, and access to hospitality room services.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
- Must be received by April 30, 2022, $190 per person.
- All Early Bird Registrations will be entered into drawing for 1 free night at the Lord Baltimore Hotel (Standard Rate).
- All received starting May 1, 2022, $210 per person.
- All registrations must be received by July 15, 2022. No refunds for cancellations after that date.
- Information about the hotel and links for reservations can be found at this link.
- Are you interested in singing with the Reunion Choir on Friday evening? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.