Thank you for your interest in our school.
We invite you to apply for the job vacancy that matches your profile by uploading your materials via the related links below.
Key Responsibilities and Criteria for Candidates
- Care for and manage green and other identified areas on campus including soil cultivation, organic fertilization, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, mowing, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation, planting and curative and protective pesticide application as per highest safety standards.
- Has knowledge and ability in the use and maintenance of hand and other tools to carry out his duties properly, safely and efficiently.
- Has knowledge and ability in operating and maintaining irrigation systems: checking dipper, drip tube, solenoid and gate valves, sprayer/sprinkler, water tanks levels, pumps operation and adjusting/programming irrigation controller.
- Is responsible for ordering and seeking approval of purchases of necessary materials, plants and equipment so that gardens and designated areas are managed and developed effectively.
- Reports and deals with all health and safety issues related to identified garden areas to enable all stakeholders to use the areas safely.
- Implements School’s mission by sharing his skills and expertise, supporting and working with Faculty and Students in the Curriculum delivery.
- Participates in training courses in the use of new equipment as required.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues within the school’s policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation for the spring carnival and other school events.
- Performs assigned role during fire or emergency evacuation drills.
- Attends to emergencies.
- Other duties as required by the position.
- Education: Basic Arabic reading and writing. Basic understanding of the English language.
- Experience: 5 years minimum experience in gardening.
- Work Schedule: May include reporting to work after hours, on weekends, and during summer / national holidays.