Thank you for your interest in our school!
We invite you to apply for the job vacancy that matches your profile by uploading your materials via the related links below.
Key Responsibilities and Criteria for Candidates
- Provides support via a variety of methods including check-ins, service calls, walk-in and email.
- Assists users with Microsoft Windows, and/or Apple macOS/iOS, and/or Android/Chromebooks operating systems and hardware.
- Removes various types of malware from personal computers of students, faculty and staff.
- Supports software applications, including free downloads, and hardware on student machines and school owned carts.
- Provides support for Students/Faculty account activation/management.
- Assists Students/Faculty with network-related hardware and software problems (e.g., connecting to the wireless network).
- Troubleshoots hardware issues on Computers/Laptops (School Computers/Laptops only).
- Performs reinstallation of operating system software (School Computers/Laptops only).
- Collaborates with other IT and facilitators staff to resolve Students/Faculty inquiries and ensure quality support.
- Follows up on tickets Log and accurately logs all Helpdesk services using the Helpdesk System.
- Hires and Trains motivated and friendly students to assist in the use of various services. (Part of Community Service Hours).
- Helps students with any type of printing issues while explaining the process to increase student independence.
- Aids students and teachers with software functionality and software issues, facilitating their understanding of problem solving process to increase independence.
- Troubleshoots in a timely manner problems with projectors and other technology equipment in classrooms.
- Provides training, and guidance to end users and during events and school activities.
- Installs patches and performs system backups and recovery. (School Computers/Laptops only)
- Assists in troubleshooting databases issues.
- Other duties as required by the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Proficient in English.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- May include reporting to work after hours and on weekends.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV in English with supporting documents, list of references and contact information including current supervisor, and a recent photograph.