Thank you for your interest in our school. We invite you to apply for the job vacancy that matches your profile by uploading your materials via the related links below.
ACS Beirut is seeking an experienced grant writer to oversee the creation of comprehensive grant applications. This is a freelance position, reporting to ACS’s Director of Development and Alumni Affairs.
- Writes appropriate and compelling narrative to be incorporated in proposals, grant applications, letters of inquiry, reports, facts sheets, and other revenue-raising materials.
- Works closely with the Development Department to ensure that all written materials accurately reflect ACS’s mission, policies, and programs in a compelling nature.
- Adheres to reporting requirements and submitting timely, accurate reports to funders as necessary.
- Responsible for working with staff to report on contractual outcomes outlined in each agreement, including coordinating the delivery of reports which may not include narrative material.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years experience in grant writing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with USAID ASHA grants is preferred.
- Proven track record of securing small and large grants,
This is a freelance position. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please include compensation expectations in the cover letter.
Please complete this form and attach your cover letter, and CV, 2-3 samples from successful grant applications and/or final reports.
References may be requested at the time of the interview.
Deadline to apply: December 14, 2020