Thank you for your interest in our school. We invite you to apply for the job vacancy that matches your profile by uploading your materials via the related links below.
All teaching jobs require certification, a minimum of 2 years of teaching, and a degree in the subject matter is strongly preferred.
Key Responsibilities and Criteria for Candidates
- Serves in the capacity during the teacher's absence.
- Follows the school’s core curriculum according to the standards.
- Follows the teacher’s lesson plans and schedule.
- Follows routine classroom schedules for resource.
- Maintains discipline and behavior in the classroom.
- Plan, support, and collaborate with fellow educators and staff.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the teaching and learning process.
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, community, and other school staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Lebanese ID.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV in English with supporting documents, list of references and contact information including current supervisor, and a recent photograph.