Online Application Process
The online application form contains information about the applicant, his/her parents or legal guardians, and all required documents necessary for initiating the online application process.
When filling out the online application form, you will be asked to provide the following information: the full name of the person completing the form, the relationship of the person to the applicant, an e-mail address, and a mobile number.
The online application form is grade and age-dependent. This application form will take about 30 minutes to complete in one sitting, and upon successful completion of the application process, you will receive a confirmation email and the next steps to complete.
Your child’s application will not be reviewed by the admissions committees until all forms and required supporting documents have been submitted online.
STEP 1 - Prepare your Documents: Before starting the online application form, make sure you have the below documents scanned and ready to be uploaded in PDF or JPG (High Resolution). Please scan your documents, as digital photographs of documents will not be accepted.
- Vaccination Card: Scanned copy of the vaccination card and/or medical records.
- Full Academic Reports / Transcripts: Please upload scans of official report cards or transcripts from the school(s) your child attended in the past three school years, including the report for the most recent term. These reports need to be in English. If translated, upload both, the original and the translated copy.
- Results / Scores of all standardized or individual tests in the past two years, including MAP and ISEE scores (If Available).
- Students who are applying from schools inside Lebanon: Upload a scan of “Letter of Successful Completion” - افادة انهاء - certified by the Lebanese Ministry of Education, attesting to the completion of the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
- Students who are applying for the Non-Lebanese Program, regardless of nationality, must provide a permission / equivalency from the Lebanese Ministry of Education.
- Student’s Passport: A scan of the passport page showing birth or a Lebanese ID and a recent Lebanese Status Record - اخراج قيد. The Applicant’s Passport Photo needs to be uploaded in High Resolution (JPG).
- Birth Certificate: A scan of the official Birth Certificate for Early Childhood applicants.
- Teacher Recommendations: These online forms will need to be completed by your child’s teacher(s). You will need to send your current child’s teachers the forms with the request to complete and return to ACS via email to email@example.com.
- Specialist Reports (If Applicable): Any report or information that may relate to your child’s learning and wellbeing at school, such as Individualized Education Plans, any assessment completed by an educational psychologist, occupational therapist, or speech and language therapist. Failure to disclose and provide these reports may lead to ACS withdrawing its offer of admission.
STEP 2 - Forms: The following forms need to be downloaded, completed, and uploaded according to their designated fields:
- Application Form (Nursery - Grade 12)
- Medical Form (Nursery - Grade 12)
- Child Personal History (Nursery - KG2)
- Recommendation Form (Nursery - KG2)
- Recommendation Form (Grade 1 - Grade 2)
- Recommendation Form - Principal / Counselor (Grade 3 - Grade 5)
- Recommendation Form - Teacher (Grade 3 - Grade 5)
- Recommendation Form - Counselor (Grade 6 - Grade 12)
- Recommendation Form - Math Teacher (Grade 6 - Grade 12)
- Recommendation Form - English / Social Studies Teacher (Grade 6 - Grade 12)
- Child Protection Form (Nursery - Grade 12)
STEP 3 - Application Processing Fee: Each application submitted requires a payment of a non-refundable 100 USD (cash/fresh) as an application fee. This non-refundable fee covers the costs of processing the application. Payment is made in cash at the ACS Business Office.
STEP 4 - Application Review: Once all parts of the online application are submitted and the application fee is received, the application review will begin by the admissions committee. The applicant will receive one of the following statuses:
- The applicant has been accepted.
- The applicant has been placed in the wait pool till spots are available.
- The applicant has been denied and has not met the requirements for admissions.
Please note that applications submitted during school breaks will still be considered, but might take additional time.