- Download the Application and Medical Forms.
Complete the above mentioned forms and submit them at the Admissions Office, along with all documents mentioned on page 4 of the Application Form.
Application materials include official transcripts or academic records (in English) from each school attended, recommendation form(s), medical form, photos, and photocopies of passports.
Additional application materials, which vary by grade level, may include:
Standardized Test Scores (ISEE, PSAT, SSAT, CAT, ...), school attestation, and permission from the Lebanese Ministry of Education.
Register for the ISEE for applicants to Grades 6-12, prior to the application deadlines stated on the Timeline Calendar.
Application materials are reviewed by the divisional admission committees.
ACS Admissions Office will call you, or email you for further instructions.
- Application Form 2019 - 2020
- ACS Beirut Medical Form
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation (Grades 6 - 12)
- English / Social Studies Teacher Recommendation (Grades 6 - 12)
- Math Teacher Recommendation (Grades 6 - 12)
- Science Teacher Recommendation (Grades 6 - 12)
- Principal / Counselor Recommendation (Grades 1 - 5)
- Teacher Recommendation (Grades 1 - 5)
- Child Personal History (Early Years Division)
- KG II Confidential Form