Snacks, Medication & Technology
ACS Summer Camp will provide snacks for all campers. Below is a Sample Menu:
- Cereals + Milk or Juice
- Cookies + Juice
- Homemade Fruit Yogurt
- Seasonal Fruits, Vegetables or Desert (Jello, Custard, Cupcake ...)
- Sandwich (Turkey, Labneh, Cheese or Tuna) or Manoucheh (Cheese / Thyme) or Pizza
- Small Pack of 100% Natural Juice (Apple, Orange or Pineapple) or Lemonade
- Pasta Salad / Season Salad
- Pasta Bolognaise / Cheese Pasta
- Chich Taouk with Humus
- Kabab with Potato Wedges
Medication - Please pack medication in a separate way from other gear, with the child’s name on the container, and give to Health Supervisor during check-in.
- A change of clothes for children (3 to 5 years old), and a big T-Shirt for art work.
- Water Bottle - Rim water dispensers will be available in different areas at the Summer Camp.
- Hat or Cap
- Closed toe and heel comfortable shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are not allowed to avoid injuries.
Please note that all items should be labeled with the child’s name.
In order to gain a quality experience, all electronic devices are not allowed at the camp. The administration of the camp will not hold any responsibility in case of lost or damaged phones, iPods or cameras.
In case your child needs to contact you for any reason, we will provide him/her with a phone.