Activities, Field Trips & Transportation
This program is based on a weekly theme. Our Campers will enjoy the creative / innovative indoor activities that include - arts & crafts, educational or theme related movie time, storytelling, theater / acting, energizers, science experiments, cooking, music, charades, singing / dancing, free play, and others.
We will have surprise guests and related events happening on campus during the five weeks.
The kids will get their hands messy as they explore through the themes and enjoy their time. The camp will also include a time when the little ones will have the chance to show off their talents.
As for the outdoor activities they will include - gymnasium games (sports), playground time, and field trips.
The activities will be both entertaining and educational. Little ones will be able to develop their social and team building skills by exercising both their minds and bodies.
Each camper will be given the chance to choose their preferred activities from a list of more than 20 different options including:
- Sports (Soccer, Swimming, Gymnastics, Basketball, Martial Arts and much more)
- Fine Arts (Arts and Crafts, Dance, Drama and Singing)
- Enrichment (Math, Science, English and Arabic for Beginners)
- Board Games, Lego Robotics and Cooking.
There are 4 different activity forms categorized by age group where each camper can choose 10 activities. Thus, if your son / daughter would like to be with his / her friend, please make sure that both choose the same activities.
- Every Wednesday, different age groups head to different destinations on an exciting day outside camp doors, either to explore nature, visit a museum, or play laser tag with their friends.
- ONE Wednesday will be organized for water field games with inflatables and soap soccer.
An e-mail will be sent to each age category with all trip details and destinations as soon as they are finalized. As for the 3-5 age group, a letter will be sent prior to each trip for parental pre-approval.
Bus Service Payment Options
Payments can be made in Cash, Check “to the order of Kassem Co.” or Wire Transfer to:
Bank Audi-Verdun, Beirut-Lebanon
Kassem Co. Transport & Gen. Contracting
IBAN, LB21 0056 0002 9284 6702 0020 2108 Acc. # 292846
Swift - AUDBLBBX
For any wire transfer, the amount should be net to the beneficiary.
For more information, please contact Mr. Hussein Kassem [03-720719] or Mr. Ali Kassem [03-619720]. You may also send your requests to Buses@acs.edu.lb
- Information about pick-up and drop-off points with a map will be sent via e-mail.
- For security reasons, ACS Sliding Gate will be open to drop-off kids from 8:30 AM until 9:30 AM, and for the pick-up at noon from 2:00 PM until 2:30 PM.