Athletic and Activity Forms
The following forms are available for download as soft copy online or hard copy in the Athletics and Activities Office.
- Athletics and Activities Handbook - An annual document listing all policies related to athletic and activity participation including major events, housing guidelines, travel policies, and the Knights Code of Conduct.
- Standard Statement for Travel - All athletes and activity members need this signed two months prior to traveling preferably one week after the sport or activity begins.
- Pre-Arranged Absence Form - All athletes and activity members will print out this form two cycles before their expected absences and have their teachers and principal sign the form.
- Medical Release Form - All athletes and activity members will return this form signed before departing for international travel.
- Injury Report - Any injuries must be reported to the Athletic Director, the School Nurse and the School Principal within 24 hours.
- Multi-Sport / Activity and Travel Application - Students who are considering participating in more than one team or activity and/or are considering traveling twice in a semester must complete this form. Failure to complete this form may result in the removal from one or both sports/activities/travel opportunities.