A five-story building built in the early sixties, serving Kindergarten to Grade 4. It has its own Library, Computer Center, Auditorium, Multipurpose Hall, Art Room, the Early Years and Elementary administrative wing. Adjacent to the building are the Kindergarten Playgrounds.
- Ground Floor - Physical Plant Department (Offices & Workshop).
- Ground Floor - Nursery classrooms and kitchen.
- First Floor - Bright Beginnings, Elementary's Infirmary and the Doctor’s Office.
- First Floor - Bookstore, Community Lounge, Print Shop, IT Department and Administration.
- Second through Fifth - HS Principal's Office, IB Coordinator, Department Offices, Computer Lab and HS classrooms.
A five-story building, built in the late forties, housing all Middle School classrooms, science laboratories, lego robotics lab, High School student services, counselors, infirmary, special support personnel, college counselor and community service, administration wing, the Upper Library and the Middle School computer center. The building has its own auditorium and music room and houses the School Cafeteria. Adjacent to the Middle School building is the Middle School courtyard and a little green park known as the Rabbit Field.
Built in the late fifties, this building stood as an architectural landmark for decades, the gymnasium houses a hardwood-floor basketball court. Physical Education offices, Boys and Girls locker rooms, and the Fine Arts offices, and classrooms attached to the building are the fitness rooms.
This is a 13 story mix-used building and was completed in April 2015. The first basement and ground floor host music rooms for Elementary, Middle and High School divisions. Elementary language rooms and Grade 5 classrooms are located on first through third floor. The residential part consists of 16 typical apartments starting on the 4th up to the 11th. The Head of School residence is located on the 12th and 13th floor with a roof top that is used for social gathering.